Sunday, March 30, 2008

facebook is the devil

it really is. especially when you're trying to study. i think i'm completely addicted to it, sadly enough.

it's pretty bad when you click the "home" link maybe 10 times in a row, hoping that something will change. but usually, it's always the same. not much happens in the span of 30 seconds.

my head is killing me. organizational psychology blows. i really don't care about the expectancy theory and approaches to motivation. because obviously, i don't have any of that.

something that's really bothering me about this semester is that so many of my classes involve business-y things. now, i'm not a big fan of such, and i've been avoiding taking business classes and put my foot down and refused to major in business. but now, i'm in a business journalism class (sadly, photojournalism filled up pretty quickly. what a bummer.) and i'm sitting here reading my damn organizational psych book, "learning" about how groups work together, and different things managers should do to make a better, happier working atmosphere.

gawd. i hate reading. there really was no point to this post, except to vent, clear my head, and take a break that didn't involve facebook. ha.

No comments: